Wednesday 12 November 2014

Pregnancy art Project

It's been a long while since I have blogged anything at all. 

My son has turned two, and I am expecting my second baby. I have little over a week to go. I am hoping that my Fuji 210 instax camera arrives before the baby does. 

I recently joined an art class with my mother, we both absolutely love it. I think the best joy is watching my mom paint. She's been doing it in her spare time and is really loving it. I have decided that I want to start a series of paintings based on pregnancy, child birth and labour experiences. It will also explore motherhood and relationships between mother and child. 

I'm pretty excited for my new pregnancy project but I do wish I hadn't left it so late In my pregnancy to get started. I need to take some great maternity shots now so that I have something to work from once baby arrives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment